OL Child Development Chat (Online)
Parents and caregivers of children aged 0 to 6 years are invited to join an EarlyON Resource Consultant, Roberta, and BridgeWay staff member Whitney for an informal open-ended chat. Parents and caregivers will be able to ask questions and gain tools and resources for supporting their child’s stage of development. Each 45-minute session focuses on a different topic. Drop in on the day and time of the program; no registration is required. This program is hosted in partnership with EveryMind.
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact [email protected].
- Monday, April 12 – Understanding Children’s Sleep
- Monday, April 26 – Speech and Language Development
- Monday, May 10 – Understanding Toilet Learning
- Monday, June 7 – Temper Tantrums
- Monday, June 21 – Picky Eating