OL You and Your Baby (Online)
Have you recently given birth to or adopted a baby? Join BridgeWay staff Pam and Amanda online to connect with other first time moms and share resources in a supportive group. This is a free six-week program running every Monday from April 26th to June 7th. Weekly topics include the birth experience and challenges in adjusting to parenthood during this unique time.
All first time mothers with infants aged 0-9 months are welcome.
1) Register for this event; you will be automatically registered for all six weeks.
2) Click on the link in your confirmation email at the date and time of the event to go to the Zoom meeting page.
3) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
4) Turn on your video and audio.
5) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact [email protected].
If no spaces are available, you can add yourself to the waitlist by emailing [email protected]. We will add new sessions as soon as the waitlist is full.