Online You and Your Baby
Have you recently given birth to or adopted a baby? Connect with other first time moms and share resources in a supportive group. This is a free four-week session of online classes running every Wednesday from July 15th to August 5th. Weekly topics include the birth experience and challenges in adjusting to parenthood during this unique time.
All first time mothers with infants aged 0-9 months are welcome; families who have attended the Turtle Creek EarlyON Centre will see some familiar faces.
1) Register for this event; you will be automatically registered for all four weeks.
2) Click on the link in your confirmation email at the date and time of the event to go to the Zoom meeting page.
3) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
4) Turn on your video and audio.
5) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.