Free Online Programs for Families
November 21, 2020
BridgeWay Family Centre has been nurturing parents’ confidence for over 35 years. We offer free online programs for families with children prenatal to 6 years of age.
BridgeWay is the largest provider of EarlyON programs in Peel Region. EarlyON centres offer free, high-quality drop-in programs for families and children from birth to 6 years old within the Region of Peel and all across Ontario.
Looking for a fun way to break up your family’s day or add to online learning?
Make BridgeWay’s online EarlyON programs a part of your at-home routine! We are currently offering over 100 online programs every week for families with children aged 0 to 6 years. Families connect over Zoom as children learn through songs, stories, movement, and play!
Here’s how to access our free online programs for families.
Watch this short or follow the instructions below to find out how to join BridgeWay online.
- Go to the Schedules page.
- Optional: Use the drop-down menus at the top of the page to filter your search. Most online programs are now at the BridgeWay Online location. Click or tap “Submit” to apply the filters.
- Select the program you would like to attend.
- Follow the instructions to attend.
- For drop-in programs, click on the Zoom meeting link.
- For registered programs, click “Register” and fill out the form. You will be emailed a Zoom meeting link.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble accessing the program.
Learn more about free online workshops for parents or find free online programs in French, Urdu, and Mandarin.