Become A Board Member
Become a Board member to make a difference in the lives of families in Peel Region! BridgeWay Family Centre is seeking passionate and caring professionals to join our volunteer Board.
The Board is currently looking for a candidate with experience in the area of Law to fill a Director position.
Board Member Responsibilities
- Our Board of Directors meets on the fourth Tuesday evening, bi-monthly, for three hours.
- Individual committee meetings are typically bi-monthly.
- A 3 year commitment is required, with approximately 5 – 8 hours spent each month on board work.
Associate members are in training for future Director positions; therefore they are able to attend Board meetings and participate in committee work, but do not have voting privileges. Directors have the additional responsibility of voting at meetings. All positions will help the agency work towards meeting its strategic directions.
Apply to Become a Board Member
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume with cover to: [email protected].
BridgeWay at a Glance
- We employ close to 100 staff
- 104,524 adult visits and 112,813 child visits took place last year, averaging 760 client visits per day
- BridgeWay has over 40 locations in Peel
BridgeWay Family Centre has been delivering free programs for families with young children since 1984. From the prenatal period to the age of 6, we nurture parents’ confidence.