In this 5-week program, you and your baby can explore a fun way to bond and connect through Infant Massage! For infants, touch is one of the first ways that they are able to interact with their environment and communicate with you. Through simple massage techniques you will learn a new stroke each week, while also learning about your baby’s individual cues and responses. This program also includes a discussion component to help build confidence and connect with other parents!
Why choose infant massage?
- it promotes bonding
- it stimulates your baby’s circulatory, digestive, immune and respiratory systems
- it may improve your baby’s sleep
- it’s relaxing for both you and your baby
What to expect:
- oils are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer
- bring a blanket for baby to lay on during the class
- the room temperature will be warm for the babies, so we recommend you wear layers or light clothing to keep yourself comfortable
This program is designed for infants who are not yet mobile.