For the health and safety of your child and others attending our programs, please refrain from visiting our centre if you or the children in your care have any symptoms of a communicable disease, a communicable condition, or have one or more of the following symptoms:
- runny or stuffy/congested nose (not related to other known causes or conditions for example, seasonal allergies, being outside in cold weather, chronic sinusitis)
- green mucus discharge from the nose
- a temperature of 100° Fahrenheit or 37.8° Celsius or greater
- flushed appearance
- pink eye
- cloudy or red appearance or discharge from eye(s) or ear(s)
- child appears fatigued and is unable to participate ‘typically’ in activities
- persistent/severe cough
- vomiting or diarrhea
- unexplained rash on any area of the body
- pediculosis (head lice)
To safeguard the health and safety of the staff and patrons of the centre, staff is required to ask anyone with the above symptoms to refrain from using the centre until they have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours or 48 hours if they had nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Thank you for your cooperation, we know you are as concerned about the community’s health and safety as we are.