Strategic Plan 2016 – 2021
Enable equitable access for all to BridgeWay’s programs and services
- Identify underserved populations and improve targeted outreach
- Build internal capacity to better meet the needs of underserved populations
- Realign agency programs, services and funding to better serve all families
Through increased staff skill and knowledge, revised policy and enhanced
community partnership involvement, BridgeWay will increase participation for identified underserved populations.
Leverage our story for sustainability and impact
- Enhance use of evaluations and research to increase the overall success of programs and services
- Develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy
- Leverage our impact to strengthen work in resource development and diversification of funding
Through a comprehensive communications and marketing strategy, BridgeWay will effectively leverage data and family impact stories to increase community, funder and donor relationships and engagement.
Champion family-centred programs in Peel
- Actively engage in transforming child and family programs in Peel
- Support the sector in using a family-centred approach in the delivery of prenatal-care and early learning services
Through BridgeWay’s leadership and active participation in the sector, regional planning will be influenced to have a strong family-centred approach.